Sign up today!
Your company is registered in Austria or handles its invoicing through a place of business in Austria? Just call +43/1/595 26 36-777 and we will send you the necessary forms. You can also download them by clicking the links below.
Joining ERA (download forms here)
- ERA agreement (German; please send two copies.)
- ERA agreement (English; please note that this form is provided to reference only. To conclude an agreement with ERA, you need to fill out the German form.)
- Customer registration form ("Anlage 1", German)
- Supplementary agreement (“Anlage 8”, German)
- Please enter the full name and address of your company in both copies of the agreement and sign them (company stamp and signature).
- Send the signed agreements (both copies) and the registration form back to us by mail.
- We will countersign the agreement and send one copy back to you.
Your company does not handle its invoicing through a place of business in Austria?
Use the ERA agent model to fulfil data submission and payment obligations on behalf of your Austrian trading partners. Our service subsidiary, ARAplus, can also serve as your authorised representative. Under the WEEE Ordinance, appointing an authorised representative is mandatory for foreign-based mail order companies; all other foreign manufacturers can use the services of an authorised representative if they wish to do so. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
ERA Elektro Recycling Austria GmbH
Mariahilfer Straße 123
1062 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43/1/595 26 36-777
Fax: +43/1/595 26 36-700